After all, they came to you for a product, service or favorite brand. Thank them.
But please, please, please STOP sending holiday cards with nothing but a “Thanks for Your Support” note. Cold, boring, cheap, not warm, or very friendly.
Budgets are tight, but don’t be a tight wad. At the very least invest in a Hallmark e-card subscription that allows you to customize your card and select from a massive selection for only $10 a year.
Do provide a gift that is an immediate reward and a thank you from you and your company.
Client Gift Ideas
- High-end branded gift with your logo or name. Order and keep for special occasions
- Gift card: What does your client like? Get that certificate for them
- Food (before sending nuts, chocolate or fattening foods be sure they’re not allergic, Diabetic, or on a diet).
- Offer a service or a product that you make which you know the client wants. (not that they need…be sensitive)
- Keep your branded items (pens, notepads) for the general public unless it is a very high end item that they’ve been asking you for
- Something personalized to let them know you know them
- A gift that commemorates them at one of the events you know they enjoyed
- A framed picture with your branded logo to note the event
- Desk-worthy, framed photos of your client with their own product from a newspaper/magazine article
- Monthly flowers, gift pack, food delivered to their offices
- Coffee cups, candles, pen sets, items that are branded but high-end that remind them of your business