Q: My website isn’t secure and buyers are stopping before checkout…why? There used to be a lock icon that would pop up when buyers checked out. Now it’s not there and sales have dropped completely.
A: What have you done to prove that your website is secure? Only secure checkouts secure website sales and particularly today with hacking and dangerous payment situations.
- How are you proving to your clients that your website is absolutely, positively secure?
- Is your website secure?
- Have you got an https secure website?
- Are you offering multiple forms of payment options?
- Does your audience buy what you’re selling online?
- Have you done any market research?
- Is there a demand for your product?
- Are you being beat out by Amazon and eBay?
- Is your SSL up to date?
- Are you using a shared certificate?
- Do your images link properly?
All of these issues could lead to no sales, slow sales or a wasted and expensive e-commerce website.
Ask the Website Whisperer
Contact The Marketing Square to solve your website problems. Send, a question and it may be selected for posting on The Marketing Square website. The Marketing Square will respond using 12 years of website construction and digital expertise to answer your questions.
[contact-form 2 “Untitled”]