The University of Central Florida Athletics introduced a new annual football game day campaign called UKNIGHT in PINK to raise awareness for breast cancer research and raise funds for the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
A $50 UKNIGHT in PINK package includes a game ticket to the 4 p.m., October 8 UCF vs. Marshall football game and entry to the Susan G. Komen For the Cure Race 7:30 a.m., October 16, both held at Bright House Networks Stadium on the UCF campus.
- UKNIGHT in PINK football game ticket – UCF vs. Marshall, Saturday, Oct. 8
- Commemorative UCF PINK PATCH
- Access to UCF and Komen’s PINK PATCH Tailgate Party Oct. 8
- Discounts to local restaurants, retailers with THE PATCH
- Race for The Cure Participant entry, 7:30 a.m., Sunday, Oct. 16
- Race T-shirt
- Race Bib
- Race Finisher Pin (upon race completion)
- Entry into Survivor Ceremony Oct. 16