If you have a website and there is no business and no traffic there are a few likely reasons:
1. The site was built in a program that search engines don’t recognize or optimize
2. The site has not been touched since the day it was launched
3. You don’t promote the website on any of your advertising
4. You don’t add advertise and believe the world will land at your website through Internet magnets
5. You paid someone to do SEO–last year, once
6. You don’t know where the website builder went
7. You can’t get into your own website
8. Your website is down
9. You haven’t maintained your domain or server fees
10. You haven’t added anything to your website and thought the builder was supposed to do that
Maintenance is a Must
Websites are like plants: they need the proper food (content), water (optimization) and soil (programming and coding) to flourish.
If your gardener said he’d be back and left you with the fertilizer, use it. You may have some basic understanding of how to get into the site, so get in there and start learning it.
Websites are engines that have to be cared for to work for you.
If you’re frustrated and busy and just can’t do it yourself then work with The Marketing Square to do it for you.