Business owners who want more website traffic can help make that happen by committing to a 5-minute daily blogging plan.
The Marketing Square builds websites in WordPress, a user-friendly format. When site builds are complete all clients are trained to write, add photos and video to their websites.
When you add new content to your website you support search engine activity.
Blogging is the easiest form of new content to add. Blogging is just a colorful word for writing.
If you have a WordPress website you can have a blog…a place to write daily about topics your audience is interested in.
Blog posts don’t have to be long but they do need to be consistent and relevant to your product or service.
5-Minute Blogging Tips:
1. Keep a list of topics to write about
- News about your industry
- Daily tips on how to best use your product or service
- Ideas t0 increase client revenue
- Client success stories
- Monthly, weekly or daily promotions
- Offer simple tips and insights with your business expertise
2. Don’t make it a chore…it’s only five minutes
3. Keep it simple and don’t think about it too much
4. If you have no idea what to write, read an industry publication, read the newspaper, it may give you a start