There are several tips for getting your website on page one of Google. The first is to build a WordPress website and keep it updated regularly with content, for security, plugins, coding and proper formatting. This keeps the website healthy, moving smoothly and allowing a positive visitor experience.
If you don’t make any changes to your website you’re going to slide in rankings. And for the record, you should either write daily content yourself or hire someone else to write it for you. Hire a webmaster who knows SEO. Hire a videographer who knows how to produce, edit, and another person to post your videos.
Websites need lots of content relevant to your business, services or products so you’ll need to hire a writer. Are you beginning to see that this is full-time endeavor?
Tips for Getting Your Website on Page One of Google:
1. Add written content daily: There is no better traffic driver than constant new copy
2. Get your website optimized by an SEO expert: Hire a search engine optimizer to tune up your website engine and provide the coding and programming to get your site onto search engines
3. Provide new photos, videos: If you don’t want to write, shoot. Post the pictures and video to your site regularly
4. Rewrite existing content: Your biography, your staff, your services need to be changed regularly
5. Work your social media: You should be posting regularly to Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter regularly with links to your website