John and Shirley’s Catering has a special relationship with Spain. The Winter Springs caterers so loved the flavors of Piqual olives that they became the sole U.S. distributor of Senorio de Ibros Olive Oil.
JohnAndShirleysCatering.com expanded their business from events and catering in Central Florida to selling products used in their own fabulous recipes. They launched their e-commerce business in February.
The distinctive flavor of Senorio de Ibros Olive Oil first cold-pressed 100% extra virgin olive oil enhances meals or recipe. It’s rich, thick and unique taste is a level above any olive oil sold in any specialty store or market.
The smooth olive taste is as fresh as just-picked because the olives are pressed immediately after coming from the tree in a centuries old Spanish process. The final product is bottled in Spain and shipped only to John and Shirley.
Try this simple appetizer using Senorio de Ibros Olive Oil:
- Pour 2-3 oz. of Senorio de Ibros Olive Oil into a small wide dipping bowl
- Slice thin pieces of Italian Bread and place on side plate
- 1 Tablespoon of Johnny Kabobs Spice
- Mix Senorio de Ibros Olive Oil with Johnny Kabobs Spice in bowl and let sit for 15 minutes
- Offer guests a variety of Spanish wines to sample between bites of oil-dipped bread for an authentic Spanish Olive Oil tasting at home with friends and family.