Bill doesn’t charge surprise costs or additional fees and he’s been getting it right the first time around for more than 40 years. He’s got references in 15 states for his contracting business repairing, maintaining and renovating homes.
There are no surprises and the repairs are completed as promised, when promised.
Bill is licensed and insured and has extensive experience renovating and saving homeowners the stress of making multiple fixes or having work drag on and on. He does what he says he’ll do when it’s due.
A big part of what Bill does is advise homeowners on how to care for their homes. The basic do-it-yourself care can prevent expensive or explosive costs down the line.
Free Spring Check-up and Evaluation
Bill is offering a Free Spring Property Check-up and Evaluation. He’ll come to your home and do a walkthrough and thorough home inspection to find out if there are problems lurking that could become major issues.
Bill provides honest and straightforward answers. He’ll give accurate estimates on all the work he does and ensures that clients are pleased with the work he does.
Here’s Bill’s Spring checklist:
1. Check eaves to remove leaves and from down spouts
2. Growing season is coming: do a sprinkler system check
3. It’s a good time to get air conditioning systems cleaned and maintained to prevent breakdowns and problems when it’s really hot
4. Check door seals to maintain air conditioning efficiency
5. Spring weather makes it a good time to paint the home inside or out because temperatures are neutral.
(Don’t paint when it’s below 50 degrees or over 90 degrees)
Forty years of clients throughout Central Florida will tell you that Bill is kind, his work is excellent and he is quick and efficient. His repairs are solid, his maintenance checks are thorough and his renovations are outstanding.
Bill’s services include:
- Renovations and rebuilds
- Doors & windows
- Sinks & countertops
- Kitchen or bath repair or renovation
- Emergency home repair
- Seasonal maintenance
Contact Bill for your Spring Check-up at 321-303-3672 or e-mail him at WEMcFadden@earthlink.net