There are no tricks, video, ad words, key words that everyday, non-coder or programmers can do.
It takes an expert to build a website. Friends, neighbors, relatives have great prices. But are they coders?
Is the site getting traffic?
Is there an increase in sales?
You get what you pay for.
Image is Important
Most people want a website that looks good. But being found on the Internet is more important.
Website building is like shopping for a first car:
- Get a strong engine that never breaks down.
- Don’t worry about shiny rims and appearance
- Worry about showing up on the first page of the search engines.
- Know what’s under the hood before driving it off the lot.
- Once you’ve sunk your investment into it, it’s yours.
Learn posting basics from your builder–training should be included in the build.
SEO is the Only Thing
Only an experienced programmer can code and setup a website with SEO.
Loud, overfunctional sites to represent the company image with beautiful, splashy video with all the bells, whistles and videos don’t mean you’ll be found. Not at all.
Website engines are coded and programmed to be found by search engines like Google.
We can’t tell you how it’s done, but we’ll show you it can be done.
Websites aren’t about bells and whistles. Unless you sell bells and whistles.