Websites are advertising engines and like any engine need constant maintenance and fuel to run smoothly. Maintain and fuel your website with regular content and blog posts.
If you don’t keep your website tuned up and fed with the right fuel, it won’t run well and search engines take no interest.
For website owners this means new posts. When you get a website, use it or lose traffic.
Take 10 minutes a day to use it.
1. Read a story you like and post a blog on the topic with your opinion
2. Add a new YouTube video about your product
3. Provide a daily tip to clients or readers
4. Post a photo from an event or visit or someone using your product
5. Share valuable best practices on how to get the most from your product or service