Which five you choose are up to you. We like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, and Tumblr for ease of use and popularity.
1. Find an article or video that caught YOUR attention
2. Write a clever headline that teases the story without giving it away
3. Add a link to the article
4. Shorten the link
5. Post to the five social medias using HootSuite or TweetDeck.
6. Do some extra credit: Bonus yourself with a brief post about the article you read with a twist that shows clients how to better use YOUR product or service in a blog post to your website.
Five minutes. Keep it super short and simple.