Ask yourself these questions. Tally Yes and No Answers. Check results below. Find out if you’ve got advertising under control or if you need to hire The Marketing Square to handle your next website or marketing campaign.
1. Have I reached my sales projections?
2. Do I have an hour a day to work on advertising?
3. Have I written and followed a fully-integrated marketing campaign?
4. Do I have budget set aside to produce advertising?
5. Do I need a website AND/OR a Facebook page for my business?
6. Do I need grassroots, traditional or alternative advertising and marketing to reach my audience?
7. Do I know when and where to reach my consumers?
8. Is what I’m doing reaching my primary or existing target?
9. Do I need to change my primary target and do I know how to do that?
10. Do my clients know about all of my products or services?
11. Is there a return on investment for my current marketing plan?
12. Do I really need a website or social media?
13. Am I leaving my clients with the right message about my product?
14. Do I have image problems within my current and among my prospective audience?
15. Can I manage and handle a public relations nightmare?
16. Do I have a backup plan if my website goes down to continue getting my brand message exposure?
17. Do I have a three-year plan that can withstand budget, competition and technology?
18. Is what I’m doing currently to market my brand selling and driving revenue?
19. Do I know how to manage social media and have a message for clients vs. prospects?
20. Do I always meet or exceed my annual revenue goals?
Yes: 16-20 — You can do your own marketing and advertising but consult with an expert.
No: 1-20 You need to hire an expert to create and manage your advertising and marketing.